Account Manager, Corporate Sales – Urgent, Rivers
- Salary: Market Related
- Job Type: Permanent
- Apply before Thursday, January 31, 2019 – 49 Days left
Urgent wants you to apply for this position on their website, so we won’t be able to track it under your “Application History”. You may be required to re-enter your details on their site.
e.Stream is a provider of broadband network infrastructure and connectivity solutions. We are dedicated in providing various services for commercial and public enterprise regardless of their size using Fiber, Satellite Technology and Radio Communication System.
We are recruiting to fill this position.
- This job role is responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned Territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products or related services.
- Contacts and secures new business accounts/customer while achieving the set sales target per time.
Strategic Insight and Integration:
- Work with the Senior Team Lead, Corporate Sales and contribute to develop and implement corporate sales vision, strategies/plan, models and policies.
- Contribute to the design of the road map on how to drive sales and revenue for the corporate business
- Maintain up-to-date professional and technical knowledge on current and future technologies and industry trends
- Effective and timely planning of resources – human and material towards achieving set sales and revenue target and budget.
- Solution Provider – Executes task in relation to tactical plans
- Problem Solver – Learns from others and draws on past experience to solve challenges
- Quality Enabler – Executes on commercial practices and identifies areas of continuous improvement.
Technical / Analysis and Problem Solving:
- Actively acquire new contacts and nurture existing ones, turning them into long-term relationships
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by being current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Recommend adjustments in selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Give weekly sector report
- Results Achiever – Delivers individual results and support team objective
- Operationally Astute – Organizes work to deliver on daily priorities and plans
- Interpersonal, Relationship Management & Collaboration
- Collaborate with the product development team to provide top quality service engagements for larger or strategic customers during the pre-sales process.
- Provide input to costing and realistic pricing of all company product for the corporate customers
- Provide regular important update to the Senior Team Lead
- Seek and provide useful feedback to the Senior Team Lead
- Generate and submit periodic report of sales activities to the Senior Team Lead Corporate Sales and to the Sales Manager for informed decision making
- Identify customer needs and suggest appropriate service/solution to meet the need
- Provide platforms to receive customers’ feedback
- Ensure prompt resolution of customers’ complaint
- Growth in subscriber’s base
- Growth in revenue generation from new subscribers
- Growth in revenue from existing subscribers
- Create high level customer satisfaction
- Strict compliance to eStream ISO 9001 Procedures
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Sciences, Electronic / Telecoms Engineering is preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience
- Work experience in an ISP company is an advantage.
- Affiliation with relevant professional bodies
Competency, Skills & Certifications:
- Relevant Certification (e.g. NIMN)
- Negotiation Skill
- Consultative Selling
- Digital Marketing
- Business Communication
- Market Research
- Relationship & People Management
- The incumbent may be required to travel out of station often.
- Open plan Office.
Apply before Thursday, January 31, 2019 – 60 Days left Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.